Through consultation with staff and children, we have devised our Code of Conduct for everybody. By following this code, we will be following our school values and ensuring that our school is a wonderful place to be. We also ask our visitors to respectfully abide by our code.
Code of Conduct
As members of the Windmill community we:
- are ambitious and strive to be our best every day;
- show initiative and are able to complete tasks independently;
- are enthusiastic about learning through collaboration;
- are resilient when faced with challenges;
- promote and celebrate diversity;
- show respect for ourselves, others and the environment;
- show kindness to one another and to all living things;
- are curious to learn more by asking the next question;
- show positivity;
- reflect upon our learning and actions;
- take responsibility for our actions;
- are creative in our thinking.