Here at Windmill we are lucky to work alongside the Mental Health Support Team (MHST). Our link practitioner is Dawn Jukes and she works in school on a Thursday.
Services MHST offer can include:
- Helping Your Child with Fears and Worries programme: An individual guided self-help intervention for parents of anxious children aged 12 and under.
- The Incredible Years: An individual guided self-help parenting intervention for parents of primary aged pupils (3-8 years old).
- Worry management for children experiencing anxiety (Year 6 and above).
- Whole class workshops on topics such as: emotions, transitions, worries etc
- Parent coffee mornings and drop ins
Referring to the Nottingham City Mental Health Support Team
Parent/Caregivers can use the online Mental Health Team Referral Form
Parent/Caregivers can call: 0115 876 4899
Parent/Caregivers can Text: 07874 633 715
Parent/Guardians can speak to the Senior Mental Health Lead (SMHL) (Miss Aggus) at school and she will complete a simple referral form with you.
Young people can also speak to a member of school staff who works with them who could support them with completing a referral.
Speak directly with Dawn on a Thursday