Presently, we kindly ask all visitors to the school, including parents/carers bringing and collecting children, to wear a face covering. Thank you in supporting us to keep our community safe.
Please read the headteacher’s letters to keep you up to date with current developments.
As more pupils and students return to the classroom, the Government has asked all adults who are in households, childcare and support bubbles of nursery children, primary and secondary-age pupils and college students to test themselves twice a week for Covid-19. Please read this leaflet to find out more information.
Please find some useful information and links about the coronavirus and how the school is working to keep our school community safe:
- Test and Trace Protocol
- What to do if… quick reference
- Household Isolation
- How we are keeping your children safe at school
- What happens if an individual is tested positive for COVID-19
- What happens if two or more is tested positive for COVID-19
- Information letter from Nottingham City Council about vaccinations
Where to find the latest information
Updates on COVID-19:
Guidance for educational settings:
Travel advice for those travelling and living overseas:
Latest Department of Education information: